- 1 Bag of El Ranchero Natural Corn Chips,
- 1 Can (16 oz) Refried Beans,
- 1 lb. Ground Beef,
- Shredded Lettuce,
- 1 Large Diced Tomato,
- 3 Sliced Jalapeños,
- Shredded Chihuahua Cheese,
- Sour Cream.
- Cook Taco Meat
- Heat Refried Beans
- Use a sectional platter for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 350
- On a baking sheet, place a layer of El Ranchero chips and spread a layer of beans, then top with taco meat.
- Add sliced jalapeno peppers and Chihuahua cheese.
- Place the baking sheet in a preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Remove baking sheet from oven, add diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, and sour cream.
- Add your choice of salsa or hot sauce.
- Enjoy your nachos!